DevSpaces International is accepting applications for a Monitoring and Evaluation Program Specialist to support field staff working in Rural Livelihoods, Education, Health, and Leadership at a funded Project in Delta.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Work closely with the M&E Program Strategic Advisor to implement project M&E Strategy
- Manage data collection and metrics according to donor standards:
- Assist staff with understanding and strengthening systems for collection, analysis and reporting of operational and impact program metrics
- Assist with maintenance and refinement of logic models, resulting program metrics, operational metrics and data collection plans
- Develop and field-test data collection tools
- Mentor and help to develop the implementing partners M&E team supporting independent decision making of the team in line with donor M&E strategic priorities
- Improve data quality control processes for impact evaluations
- Advise the Team Leader on all M&E-related matters
- Ensure effective coordination between the M&E team and all other teams to ensure smooth execution of data collection and reporting
- Ensure that the M&E team maintains a high standard and quality for all reporting – internal and external to donor and implementing partners.
- Train project M&E team on inferential statistics and SPSS
- Perform data analysis & support field staff with ability to perform data analysis, using statistical software (SPSS and Excel)
- Support feedback loops for reporting of data to impact programs and other appropriate stakeholders
General and Technical Qualifications:
- Graduate degree (either MA or MBA) and with 2-3 years of work experience
- Course work in Monitoring and Evaluation
- Ability to do crisis management and rapid, innovative problem solving in uncertain environments
- Prior experience living and/or working in a developing country; experience in working with the poor
- Strong work ethic
- Strong quantitative data analysis skills and project management skills
- Coursework and 2 years of experience in using inferential statistics
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter with expected salary to:
before March 8th, 2016.